Here is a recipe for a super easy No Bake Malteser Tray Cake. It is basically a Tiffin as it also includes biscuits but the Maltesers make it extra special!
- 6.17 oz Golden Syrup
- 4.41 oz Unsalted Butter
- 7.05 oz Milk Chocolate (chopped)
- 7.05 oz Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- 6.17 oz Digestives (chopped)
- 6.17 oz Maltesers
- 3.53 oz Raisins
- 5.29 oz Milk Chocolate (chopped)
- 5.29 oz Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- 3.53 oz Maltesers
- Line a 9×9″ square baking tray with parchment paper
- Melt golden syrup and butter gently in a pan on a low heat – when fully melted and starting to bubble slightly, turn off heat and add chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the crushed digestives and Maltesers into a large bowl and pour in the chocolate/syrup and mix ingredients together thoroughly until coated well.
- Pour into the tin and press down very firmly.
- In another bowl, melt together the next set of chocolate and pour on top. Sprinkle on a bag of Maltesers, and crush a few over as well.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 3-4 hours, or a bit longer if it still feels too soft.
- Once set, carefully remove from the tin and cut into pieces.
- Then enjoy your No Bake Malteser Tray Cake!
Thanks for visiting JustFun247 our online website which provides a full selection of funny pictures, inspirational quotes, and sayings created by us into shareable images. If you like any of our posts please share with all your friends and family on Facebook!
For more easy recipes check out the No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake.