This No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake is super easy and perfect as a chilled desert. It will take literally 15 mins to prepare and if you make it the night before then you can let it chill over night and it will be perfect!
2 (3.4 oz) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding mix, dry
3½ cups whole milk
12 oz. cool whip
2 (14.4) oz packages graham crackers
– FROSTING –
3 Tbsp. butter
2 1/2 Tbsp. milk
3 Tbsp. cocoa
1 cup powdered sugar
- Blend milk and vanilla pudding packets for about 2 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip.
- In a 9×13 pan, Layer graham crackers to cover entire bottom of pan. You may need to cut and shape the crackers to fit nicely.
- Pour half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put another layer of graham crackers to cover entire surface. Cut and shape crackers accordingly.
- Put the second half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put the final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This will help the top look more smooth when you go to put the frosting on top. Once again, cut and shape crackers accordingly to avoid pits and cracks.
FOR THE FROSTING:
Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it. Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze. Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely. (**I usually double the frosting recipe)
Refrigerate overnight . Then enjoy your No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake.
Source – americanfoodtime.com