Hilarious Laws Of The Natural Universe
Everyone knows Murphy’s Law, “Anything that can go wrong, will…” So here are some other laws you definitely wasn’t taught at school but are so true to everyday life.
- Law of Mechanical Repair – After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you’ll have to pee.
- Laws of Gravity – Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
- Laws of Probability – The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Law of Random Numbers – If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
- Law of the Alibi – If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.
- Variation Law – If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
- Law of Close Encounters – The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
- Bath Theorem – When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
- Law of the Result – When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, it will.
- Law of Biomechanics – The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
- The Coffee Law – As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
- Murphy’s Law of Lockers – If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
- Law of Surfaces – The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
- Law of Logical Argument – Anything is possible if you don’t know what you are talking about.
- Wilson’s Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy – As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
- Doctors’ Law – If you don’t feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you’ll feel better.. But don’t make an appointment, and you’ll stay sick.
Author – Unknown
Photo Credit – Pixabay
You’ve just read, Hilarious Laws Of The Natural Universe. Why not read Manager Had To Hire A New Employee.