Here is a recipe for Southern Pecan Butterballs. One of my all-time favourite recipes!
1 c butter, room temperature
1/2 c sifted powdered (confectioner’s) sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 c finely chopped toasted nuts*
powered (confectioner’s) sugar
* HOW TO TOAST NUTS – SPREAD NUTS IN A SINGLE LAYER ON A BAKING PAN (ONE WITH WALLS IS BEST) FOR TOASTING IN THE OVEN. COOK AT 400 DEGREES F FOR 7 TO 10 MINUTES OR UNTIL THE NUTS START TO TURN GOLDEN. SHAKE THE PAN HALFWAY THROUGH TOASTING.
1. In a large bowl, cream butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Sift in flour and salt; stir until well mixed. Mix in nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from oven and cool slightly on wire cooling racks. While cookies are baking, place the powdered sugar in a shallow dish.
5. Then enjoy your Southern Pecan Butterballs
Thanks for visiting JustFun247 our online website which provides a full selection of funny pictures, inspirational quotes, and sayings created by us into shareable images. If you like any of our posts please share with all your friends and family on Facebook!
For more easy recipes check out the Southern Pecan Praline Sheet Cake.