Here is a recipe for Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce. This is a family favourite in our house and so why not try it and enjoy it as well.
5 cups (8 slices) cubed white bread
2 1/4 cups milk
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten slightly
2 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 /2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 /2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon vanilla
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine bread and raisins in bowl.
- Combine milk and 1/4 cup butter in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted (5 to 8 minutes). Pour milk mixture over bread; let stand 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the pudding
- Pour into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until set in center
- Combine all sauce ingredients except vanilla in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens and comes to a full boil (5 to 8 minutes).
- Take off the heat and stir in vanilla.
- To serve, spoon warm pudding into individual dessert dishes; serve with sauce. Store refrigerated
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
Then enjoy this Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce!
Source – imjussayin.co
Thanks for visiting JustFun247 our online website which provides a full selection of funny pictures, inspirational quotes, and sayings created by us into shareable images. If you like any of our posts please share with all your friends and family on Facebook!
For more easy recipes check out the Southern Pecan Praline Sheet Cake.