This main dish is a firm favourite in the family. It is quick and easy and a real go to recipe. Here is step by step for the perfect Chicken Enchilada’s With Green Chilli Sour Cream Sauce.
10 soft taco shells
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
4 Tbsp. butter
4 Tbsp. flour
2 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (or 2 ) (4 oz) can diced green chillies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don’t want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 20 min and then under high broil for 4 min to brown the cheese.
Then Enjoy. Chicken Enchilada’s With Green Chilli Sour Cream Sauce.
Thanks for visiting JustFun247 our online website which provides a full selection of funny pictures, inspirational quotes, and sayings created by us into shareable images. If you like any of our posts please share with all your friends and family on Facebook!
For more easy recipes check out the Southern Pecan Praline Sheet Cake.