These Apple Pie Tacos are a cool new twist on the regular Apple pies we all know and love.
4 Apples peeled & sliced
½ C Sugar
2 tsp Cinnamon
½ tsp Nutmeg
½ C Water
Tortilla’s (flour) 6″ size
Oil (for frying tortillas)
1/2 c sugar-cinnamon mixture
- Place apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and water in a sauce pan.
- Stir until well blended and cover and cook on medium stirring frequently
- For 10 minutes or until apples are semi soft. If needed, thicken sauce using
- 1 Tbl of cornstarch to 3-4 Tbl of water. Mix into sauce and stir until thickened.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a skillet and holding the tortilla folded in half, place the bottom on tortilla in the oil for a few seconds. Then lay it on one side until browned and then place other side down until browned. Remove from oil and Sprinkle browned tortilla with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Fill taco shells with apple pie filling and top with whipped cream, and sprinkle a little more of sugar-cinnamon mixture on top.
- Then Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting JustFun247 our online website which provides a full selection of funny pictures, inspirational quotes, and sayings created by us into shareable images. If you like any of our posts please share with all your friends and family on Facebook!
For more easy recipes check out the No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake.