Apple Cider Jello Shots With Fireball Whiskey Recipe Just In Time For Halloween.
These jello shots taste like delicious apple cinnamon and you can barely tell there’s any alcohol (so be careful, there is indeed plenty of booze in this recipe.)
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups Hard Apple Cider
- 1/2 cup of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1/2 cup of Sour Apple Schnapps
- 2 envelopes of Knox Gelatin
- Pour the water and apple cider into a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Pour in the Knox Gelatin and dissolve.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat after the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the Fireball and Apple Schnapps
- Let the mixture cool a little before pouring into plastic jello shot cups.
- Put in the fridge until the jello is firm enough (2+ hours)
Makes around 32 jello shots depending on how generous you are with each shot. Be careful not to mess with the amount of liquid or the jello could be too runny or too firm.
Source – stuffhappens.us
Thanks for visiting JustFun247 our online website which provides a full selection of funny pictures, inspirational quotes, and sayings created by us into shareable images. If you like any of our posts please share with all your friends and family on Facebook!
For more easy recipes check out the Southern Pecan Praline Sheet Cake.